Saturday, November 15, 2008

Quick update

Ok so no picture today... I just thought I would let you know that we are all still alive, barely. The last couple of weeks have been filled with laundry, dishes, homework, piano, scouts, etc. etc. etc. You know the drill. Anyway, I am still enjoying my living room. I want to get the kitchen painted by Thanksgiving but I need a little bit of help from John before I can get to it. I also need to carve out some time. Last time I just dropped the ball on everything else I am doing and painted but catching back up has been pretty difficult so I will probably wait till next weekend and try to get it done. Motherhood is exhausting...

1 comment:

Eli and Steph said...

tell Thomas belated happy bday for us! I remember when he was born and the day that we all met him and Zac for the first time at Gpa Tommy's old house. Good luck with your painting!