Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I gave up on the slide show.. I had a lot of really fun pictures of us at the fair to share with you but it's not going to happen today so I will just share these three. I think I need John's password. We had a lot of fun at the fair. Fryburg is about an hour north/west of our house. It is very near the Maine/New Hampshire boarder. It is the biggest fair in Maine (Maine has a lot of fairs). Grace talked about riding the "colorful horses that go around" the whole way there so we made sure she got to. Funny thing is those were the only horses she would go near. She is obsessed with everything horse except the real thing. She wouldn't even go near the "little horse" in the bottom pictures. Elsie and Ben loved all the animals but Elsie was especially in love with those baby chicks. Ben would have bought them all if he had the money and a place to keep them. We ate some good fattening fair food, and the weather was perfect!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: